• Welcome to ลงประกาศฟรี โพสฟรี โปรโมทเว็บไซด์ให้ติดอันดับ SEO ด้วย PBN.

poker online

ปูนปั้น

Running a lot, knee joints really deteriorate or not?

Started by jira222, October 05, 2021, 12:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jira222

Seeing friends or acquaintances running makes me want to goThug Lifeout and try some running with him, shirts ready, shoes ready, but when I post a picture of checking in at the park at the running track There are many people who don't exercise until they lose their lives.

"Run a lot, be careful of knee deterioration."

"You're so fat, running hurts your knees, don't."

"I'm old, I don't need to run, my knees are broken."

These words might make you start to wonder if we should go for a run. Or avoid going to other exercises as well. In this article, we will answer questions for new runners or those who want to start running, whether running puts us at risk of osteoarthritis or not.

You might be surprised when you go for a run in the park or go to a running event and get picked up by your aunt or uncle. And it begs the question of how old is that, for example, 60+, why are you still running fast, chilling and strong? For example, 73-year-old US citizen Gene Dykes was also able to run a Sub3 (2:54:23) marathon, breaking the world's fastest and oldest marathon record. At the age of 70 in 2018, still strong and knee joints are not deteriorating. What made him like that?

What causes knee pain?

When knee pain occurs after running or while running Many people associate it as a cause or factor that can lead to osteoarthritis. In fact, there are many factors that can cause knee pain when running. They are often found in the group of runners as follows:

Does not prepare the body well - Lack of proper warm-up - cooldown This can be found in newbies or people who are just starting out with exercise. The lack of knowledge and understanding here. In fact, before running, we should adjust and prepare our bodies. Shouldn't start running fast at all. Start from walking until you get used to it and then gradually alternate walking or running slowly until your body is strong and used to it, then speed up.

Obesity or overweight - the more body weight. The more weight on the feet and legs as well. Because the knee is the point to support all body weight while moving. This puts them at greater risk of knee pain than people of normal weight.

Anatomy - Women with wide hips are more prone to knee pain than straight women

People who already have osteoarthritis - Osteoarthritis doesn't just occur in the knees. It's all joints in the body. Therefore, people with osteoarthritis need to be especially careful. Avoid strenuous exercise and heavy impact.